Order by phone: (407) 260-1038 or By email: firstname.lastname@example.org Item #exh40460c — Source #1313
Future Post-traumatic Arthritis and Proposed Total Hip Replacement - Medical Illustration, Human Anatomy Drawing
This stock medical exhibit reveals multiple images showing the future condition in a patient the will eventually develop post-traumatic arthritis of the left hip joint.
1. Posterior views of the original healing fracture with plates
2. Eventual disruption of the articular joint surfaces.
3. Incision into the left hip.
4. Excision of the femoral head and acetabular joint surface.
5. Placement of prosthetic hip components.