Order by phone: (407) 260-1038 or By email: firstname.lastname@example.org Item #exh79795b — Source #1313
Proposed Triple Level Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion Surgery - Medical Illustration, Human Anatomy Drawing
This stock medical exhibit features multiple images describing a proposed triple level surgical fusion of the cervical spine. Images include the following:
1. Pre operative condition with spondylosis and osteophytes at C3-4, C4-5 and C5-6.
2. Incision into the anterior neck exposing the vertebrae for C3-C6.
3. Disc removal at C3-C4.
4. Osteophyte and endplate removal C3-C4.
5. Bone graft placement C3-C4.
6. process repeated at C4-C5, and C5-C6.
7. Final placement of 3-level anterior cervical plate and multiple screws.